Wednesday 22 June 2011

When We Live In Circles

Fathers Day happened recently. Got my Dad this card:



I think everyone got scared that day.

So I have one more GCSE exam left - I like how society has formed a concept that categorizes its own people into letters. School's just teach people how to answer questions, but only specific questions about specific labels. [I don't know what I am. But I'm not a category - Buckminster Fuller] Instead of exams, I think teachers should take students out on a field and then give them two seconds to see if they can outrun their bullet. FROM A GUN. That would be worth letters.

Talking about bullets and guns, the final installment of Harry Potter comes out next month. I've just been reading through some reviews on the first novel: the Philosophers Stone - This one is written by Amazon Man, Thomas Joseph;

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. This book is something a four year old should read, the storyline is linior and highly typical, and I think this is probably the most overrated book in history!! 

I can think of another book... Twilight, of course.

And finally, this glowing  review:

How can so many people suppoer and like JK Rowling??? If someone offered me one of her books for free I wouldn`t take it just because all of the Harry Potter books are such hunks of crap... Then it went into the trash and probably became something more exciting like a chinese prayer book or something. Hopefully. Anyway, I`m awating the new release `Harry potter and the jar of money` by JK Rowling [get it!]. So anyone who can enjoy this book really really diserves a nobel prize. 

I don't know where to collect it, but due to my recognition of cultural and scientific advances I think I diserve my nobel prize. SOCIETY. I ENJOYED IT. WHERE'S MY PRIZE FOR BEING NOBEL.


That's it. No more writing. End of the post. Buy!... Buy? No, I didn't use the incorrect 'Bye'. You can now buy and own forever limited edition Myles Merchandise. Happy Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the first two or three 'Harry Potter' books (I'm 35), because I loved the scenery and the colorful characters! In the later books, however, it almost became necessary to take notes of all the action and plot she crammed into the pages. =o

    Also, school seems to be more about memorization than learning. I'm seventeen years gone from high school, and I only remember the information that I actually use, such as grammar skills and rudimentary math!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was honestly really exited when you said you had merchandise, then was sad because it was just a random video of a panda. i would pay ANYTHING for any sort of itsamemyleo merchandise

    ReplyDelete