Wednesday 25 May 2011

I Must go in, for the Fog is Rising

Do you ever get that feeling when you’re really looking forward to something, but you don't want the good things to happen because before the good things, bad things occur? I say ‘bad things’, it's not really bad like poverty or cancer, just ‘pure unadulterated hell that is exams' - That was in quote marks because a Duck on Facebook said it.

But after the exams, which I’m half way through, there’s a 'super-cool-omg-how-did-this-ape-get-in-the-house-its-got-shelly-and-mauling-mum' Summer… And this Summer looks to be one of the best Summers yet!!!!! *Cue High School Musical music*

Here.

Going to my first YouTube Gathering: Summer in the city
Seeing comedian and writer Stephen Merchant live
Going to the BBC
Watching my brother sleep every single night when he's home and even touching and moving his hair out of his eyes.
Forcefully making my brother pasta dishes
Cuddling my brother until I snap some major bone
Going to Italy
Continue to subtly brag about my use of interpunct

YEAH SUMMER YEAH SCHOOL OVER YEAH COME ON TROY LETS SING ONE MORE SONG I ONCE WENT TO THE CINEMA TO SEE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 PLEASE JUDGE ME

No 'Myles Recommends' today- ACTUALLY NO. Here: I recommend you to look at me looking like a slightly plump and awkward hippo being greased up by a man with one glass eye who's out on bail for 7 accidental murders.



That was from the school prom. I HAD 3 J2O'S AND MY BOW TIE FELL OFF.

Bye, have a good day but don't turn around because that's where he lives. BYE.

4 comments:

  1. "I HAD 3 J2O'S AND MY BOW TIE FELL OFF." Jesus! Calm down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your brother know about your nighttime hair-touching? If not, wait for the perfect moment to tell him (like when he's about to take the last slice of cake)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Does your brother know about your nighttime hair-touching?" I didn't... :'|

    ReplyDelete
  4. i actually do know that feeling (that you mentioned at the beginning). mine occurred in the form of: "i can't wait for summer but i have to go to the dentist before that happens!" frustrating, isn't it? haha

    i just found that you have a blog, i am happy! by the way, you should know that i miss your videos and am excited for you to post more in the future :D

    -sadie

    ReplyDelete